July 17, 2013

This song has been on my heart and mind for the last week.  It's a great song with a great truth.  I hope you read the words and get a blessing out of them.  Stop and think about what a wonderful Saviour He is!  We don't deserve His love or Salvation, but He gives us both!  All we have to do is accept them!  Praise the Lord! 



“What a Saviour He is”

VERSE 1:
Sometimes does it seem, too good to be true
That God’s only Son lived and died just for you
Is it hard to believe that His love’s really there?
In spite of your sin He continues to care.

CHORUS:
I don’t know what a sinner you are
But I know what a Saviour He is.
I don’t know where your feet have taken you
But His climbed up Calvary’s hill
I don’t know what kind of words you’ve spoken
But His Words were Father forgive
I don’t know what a sinner you are
But I know what a Saviour He is.

VERSE 2:
Sometimes does it seem, you’ve wondered so far
You’ll never get back to your place in His heart.
Don’t you know what He waits for the sound of your prayers
Just whisper His name and you’ll find that He’s there.

BRIDGE:
What we are is not what matters
But what He is to us
Who we are is not important
But who we choose to trust
Chorus: 

Have a great day y'all!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: