May 9, 2014

Hey y'all,
It's been a while since we've done this, so we figured it was about time we did it again.  Don't ya think?  :)


 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png 


1.  Playing games with my Dad.  Lately, this seems to be what relaxes him, so we just sit and play for a while.  Can't beat that!  
This one's his favorite.  He's always liked trains.  It looks more confusing than it is.  :)



2.  Celebrating our Church's 50th anniversary!  
 

3.   Having a girls night!  
 

4.  Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream.  Need I say more?  :)

5.  Watching "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" with my sisters.  
  

And I have to add another one.  This made me very happy!  :)
6.  Another season of "When Calls The Heart"!  :)
 

Any one else happy about this one?  


What did you enjoy about your week?

Happy weekend!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 



No comments: