March 1, 2013

5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK!  

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of our favorite things:
 Photobucket

1.  My new "Cowgirl" boots!  An extra plus was they were about 70% off!  :)  Yep!  I'm happy!
 photo 8abb6c61-de57-433e-a542-86e045ae854d.jpg 

2.  Audrey Hepburn's, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" note cards!  :)

3.  Starbucks!  'nuf said! 
 

4.  We got a few snow flurries!  Yes!  We still LOVE snow!  

 

5.  Twining's French Vanilla Chai Tea
 
What is something that you enjoyed this week?  Hope you share it with us!
Happy weekend y'all! :)
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw you at the hop! I am a Dixie girl all the way! We have a lot in common and I cook with my boots on!

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Thiѕ blog post coulԁ not bе ωritten any better!
Going through this article reminds me of my previous гoommate!

He continually kept preaching аbout this.
I ωill forward this infοгmation to him.

Fairly certain hе's going to have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Look at my web page :: acer computers customer service

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Great favorite and love the boots too - have a wonderful weekend!

LJ said...

Love all your 5 faves, especially the boots! :) Sharon