October 24, 2012

Hey y'all.  Been missing us?  We have been pret-ty busy.  Y'all been doing o.k.?  
Here are some more Fall cards.  These one's are perfect for Halloween, which is just around the corner!
Have a great day!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo-0154  
You can't really see it, but the spider is dangling from it's "web".  Neat huh?

Photo-0160  
(The egg-shaped thing is supposed to be a candy corn.) :)

Photo-0162
The fence is a yarn-like material and the scarecrow is stitched with real thread.  That was not an easy task!

Which one do you like best?  

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have been busy making cards for Christmas gifts. My MOM sends out over 100 birthday cards each year--that keeps me busy,
I also like to make 6 all occasion cards, put them in a cute plastic box with decorated envelopes. Tie a fun ribbon around the box and you have a great gift.
I'll post some next week.

Kristina Clemens said...

I really love the falling leaves one! So cute!