October 26, 2012

 Guess what y'all!  We may get snow flurries on Monday!  Yippee!  I'm going to get all of my sweaters out.  I just love wearing sweaters and layers!  
Did y'all have a good week?  Hope so!  Here are some of my favorite things from this past week.  What about you?  What did you enjoy about your week?  
 
5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK! 
This is a party where you share your 5 favorite things from the past week.  Sounds like fun, right?  Join the fun!

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"
So, here are a few of my favorite things:
Photobucket  
 
1.  The Giants made it to the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
 

2.  I bought my first Christmas present!
 
3.  The Giants won there first two games in the World Series!  These have been some amazing games.  They had to wait and watch the ball roll to see if it was a foul and it was taking it's sweet little time too!  Hilarious!  It was in!
   

 
4.   Giants player Angel Pagan stole a base.  It was awesome!  His helmet was about to fall off, so he could barely see the base.  But he was safe!  Now everyone gets a free Doritos Taco from Taco Bell! (Tuesday, October 30 from 2-6p.m.)
  

5.  Received this adorable Snoopy Note Pad from my Secret Sister!

Happy weekend y'all!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

No comments: