July 17, 2012

Photo-0556
I just made these little guys and boy howdy were they good!  Since I'm such a nice person, I'm going to share the recipe with y'all.  (Not that it's some big secret or anything.)

EASY GARLIC BREAD
INGREDIENTS:       Pre-sliced Italian bread
                          Garlic Powder
                                           Butter
                          Shredded Cheese (flavor of your choice)
                          Parmesan Cheese
(Preheat oven to 350 degrees)
1.  Spread butter onto one side of the bread.
2.  Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp - 1 T(depending on size of bread) of garlic powder and Parmesan  cheese on the bread.
3.  Cover with shredded cheese or as much as you like.  (with Italian accent) "You lika' da cheese, no?"  YES!  I LOVE CHEESE, so I use as much as possible.
4.  Bake 'till all the cheese is melted and crispy.  (I happen to like mine extra crispy, so I leave mine in a little longer.)
5.  Eat to your hearts content.....well, stomach's content!  :)







1 comment:

very merry vintage style said...

Oh yummy! I love cheese--these sound wonderful! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary