July 13, 2012

5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK! 
This is a party where you share your 5 favorite things from the past week.  Sounds like fun, right?  Join the fun!

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of my favorite things:

1.  My new Journal!  I have been eying these beauties for a while.  I wanted a red one, but all they had left was green.  That's o.k.  I still love it!  :)   


Photo-0519

2.  The amazingly, cooler, weather we have been having.  I actually wore long sleeves in July!  Can you believe that?  I was super excited! 

3.  Going to listen Archie Watkins and the Smoky Mountain Reunion.
 

4.  My Brother preached at our Church on Wednesday night and did an amazing job!  (of course!)

5.  I read this amazing book in less than a week!  That's like a record for me.  Seriously, if I read a book that fast then it must be good.  I'm a very picky reader.  If there isn't anything interesting going on during the first page, I pretty much won't finish it.  This book did not disappoint.  Honestly, I didn't think I would like it.  I was definitely wrong! I can't wait to read book two!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lefler said...

I have to really think about my five favorite things....Uhhh OK while I am thinking I will tell you that I am a new follower from the Aloha Hop! Hey! One of my favorite things is making new friends and finding new blogs at a fun hop! Wow that is two!
OK OK then I have to say that I get to take my step daughters shopping this weekend and that is a big treat for me.
I love that my five year old son said in the car on the way to school this week that his tongue was too big for his mouth. lol
and that I got a pedicure that is always a HUGE treat for me.
Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

Saving Your Green