February 21, 2012

Guess what, it snowed on Sunday!  Yippee!  Dixie and I were so excited.  As soon as Church was over we ran outside and started enjoying the beautiful snow.  If you looked straight up into the sky, it looked like a snow globe!  It was extremely beautiful!  :)  Just like it's Creator!  

Dixie and I have been praying for snow for like ever!  We have gotten some flurries here and there, but nothing like we're use to.  We grew up in Indiana where snow was an everyday thing for about 6 months out of the year.  Now we live in Tennessee where snow is practically a stranger.  :(  

Last year we had lots of snow!  We would get blamed every time it snowed, because everyone knew we had been praying for it.  Of course, we didn't mind.   This year though, is a different story.  I guess God is   a) teaching us to be patient  b) increasing our prayer life or  c) both.  Hopefully, we are learning!  

Well I didn't get some pictures of Sunday's snow, but here are some pictures of an earlier snow we had this year.     

I know, I know it's not much, but I'll take what I can get.  In case you can't tell, the white layer is the snow.  :)







No comments: