December 7, 2012

So since Christmas is like 17 days away, I thought I would share a few things that I look forward to about Christmas/winter.  O.k. maybe more than a few, it is my favorite time of year.  :)  
Here it goes!  
(These are not in any order)

1.  **Snow, snow, snow and more snow!**  :)  Even though we now live where snow is pretty much a stranger, I still love it!  I'm dreaming of a white Christmas and winter!  I have faith that we will get lots and lots!  :)
  
  2.  Celebrating Jesus' "birthday"!  
 
Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

3.  Christmas lights
Is this a beautiful house or what? 

4.  Nativity Scenes
 

4.  Christmas music on the radio
 


5. Watching A Charlie Brown Christmas
 

6.  Snowmen! 
This is one gigantor snowman!  :) Lol

7.  Christmas baking
 What excites you most about Christmas?  Do have some favorite holiday traditions?  We'd love to hear what they are!  Let us know by dropping a comment in our box!  :)   
We'll be sharing some more of our favorite things about Christmas/winter next Friday.  Hope you'll come back to visit!
Have a great day!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red!! the color Red,I love to see it all over the house.

http://loblollylane.blogspot.com/2012/12/camera-cant-rant.html

Jo

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the "Weekend Blog Walk" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
Thanks
Angie

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

I love your post of your favorite things, I can almost hear Julie Andrews singing"brown paper packages tied up with string..." What beauty you bring to the blog world! I LOVE baking with my Mom! We have been doing it all of my 47 years and I hope it will continue for many more. I love Christmas Carols, I LOVE singing "Adeste Fideles" with Bing Crosby and watching White Christmas with my "sisters". And now, most of all, I enjoy my church, the people there, their wonderful, priceless fellowship and friendship!!
Many Blessing!
Theresa

Hanna said...

This is so cute!!! I love it!!!! Great blog too. I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

xoxoxo Hanna

Betsy said...

Hi, I am your newest follower. Love the big fat snowman and I love snow also. I don't think we will see much again this year if the weather doesn't straighten up and get cold.
Will be back to see whats new.
Betsy