September 10, 2012

 Word Art World
 
  COUNTDOWN TO FALL!!!!!!

  Welcome to the fifth week of our Countdown to Fall link party!  May I say that y'all have been linking up some amazing things!  We have enjoyed every link!  We really appreciate your participation too!  
The last week of our Countdown, we will be featuring our favorite links from all of the link-ups.  Be sure to stop by and see if your link was featured!
Please continue to participate in our Countdown.  The more the merrier! 
Keep up all of the great work!  Y'all are so creative!  :)
  All you have to do is (1)share what you love about fall on your blog/fall craft/fall post etc., (2) place our button somewhere on your blog and (3)it would be nice if you would visit a couple of other bloggies who participate as well! (4) We would also LOVE if you'd follow us, but it's not required.  Since we're nice like that! :)   
PLEASE ONLY LINK UP THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO FALL! :) 

1.  The beautiful, vibrant, warm colors of Fall!

2.  Bonfires!  I just love the smell and s'mores!  :)
Roasting Marshmallows for S'mores!! 
3. Pumpkin pie (with a dollop of whip cream)!  Mm.  Mm. Mm. 
  

Happy Fall, Y'all

13 comments:

Bridget7575 said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Crystal said...

While I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie I do love the color! And I can't wait till the leaves turn beautiful. Finally cooling down around my area. :-)

Lynn said...

I am so ready for some pumpkin pie:@)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

We finally had a day today that resembles early fall!

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks for inviting me to your fall countdown party.

Notions from Nonny said...

Hello there!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments! I look forward to reading your block in the future!
Take care and Happy Fall! :o)

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for your visit and for the invite! I just linked!

Linda said...

...very lovely work!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invite. Sarah from The Ease of Freeze

Carol said...

Thanks a bunch for visiting my blog & inviting me to the 'countdown to fall' party! It's always fun seeing what other bloggers are creating & doing.

Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!...It's Fall Yall!!!...thanks for the invite,I'm new follower and linked up and ready to party with the "Fall"n.

Yall come on back and follow if ya can.

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Thanks for inviting me. I'm all linked up! I host a linky party at my website: OneCreativeMommy.com every Friday. I would love it if you shared some of your ideas!

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Thanks for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Happy to be following along with you! Hope to see you back next week!