February 11, 2013

Hey y'all,
Have you ever had a cheddar biscuit?  They are scrumptious!  Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!  Well I had been craving them, so I decided to make some!  The first batch wasn't the best, they weren't bad, but not "O my goodness, these are delicious!" type biscuits.  So the other day I tried again and these were delish!  :)    And since I'm such a nice person I'm going to share my own recipe with you!   A girl in my Sunday School class said they tasted like Red Lobster's!  :)  I know that's her opinion, but I was happy!  :)
Have a great day y'all!
Enjoy!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(These are roughly the measurements.  I didn't really measure!  :) )
2 1/4 c.  bisquick mix
2/3 c. milk
2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 t. garlic powder
1 T. Italian bread crumbs/seasoning
2 T. butter (plus extra MELTED butter to spread on them when they're done)

(preheat oven to 350*)
1.  Mix all ingredients together.  Drop on sprayed baking pan.
2.  Cook for 9-11 min or until golden brown.
3.  Spread melted butter on top of biscuits.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! :-)


(sorry the pictures aren't that clear :(  )
 photo 932ba86f-4377-4160-ac92-604f968d0397.jpg
 photo eaf5424c-ec6d-4fc5-9d30-53e71dcbef9a.jpg

5 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

I Love Cheddar biscuits...but I've never made them. The only biscuits I've ever made were sweet ones for shortcake. These look great!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

One word... YUM! Thanks for sharing at Monday Funday this week!

Take care,

Trish

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Oh Dixie, I did have something like this once and it was fabulous! I have never had a recipe so thank you for this.
hugs,
p

Katherines Corner said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmSorry I'm late getting here...thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

Unknown said...

Hi Dixie

These look amazing - too cheesy and too delicious. Absolutely going to have to make some.

Kate x
http://www.kateathome.com/