February 22, 2013

5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK!  

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of our favorite things:
Photobucket  
1. I always enjoy reading my Bible, but this verse, as well as others, really spoke to me." 
Psalm 52:1 "...the goodness of God endureth continually."
 photo 39f563e9-787e-4e19-8b98-8223432d3451.jpg
(The cross is one my Mother made for me!)
2.  Homemade (mini) taco salads with homemade chili!  Happiness on a plate!  :) 

3.  Laughing with my family!  And when we laugh, we laugh!  =)
  

4.  Looking forward to going out with my fun family later.  We're thinkin' Bob Evans!  We may go shopping afterwards too!  Family, food and shopping, can't beat that!  :)
 

 5. My new A-dorable bag!  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 photo f8fa5adc-30a3-47ec-9091-07684da04ff4.jpg photo 8bb01640-c310-41f8-ba87-803ea113cc44.jpg photo 8460c3bc-f17c-4d01-9cfc-171ce6d8b7c4.jpg  

What did you enjoy this week?  We'd love to hear about it!
Hope y'all have a happy weekend!  
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

This week, I loved the slow pace of my days with the kids. It snowed in OKC, and we just stayed inside. I cleaned and relaxed more. It's been a productive, purposeful week.

P.S. Your bag is full of charm!

XOXO,
Meredith

Lissa said...

That is a fantastic verse! And the bag is really cute.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

--Lissa @ My Southern-Fried Christian Life

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your very kind comment!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Susie @bowdabra said...

Thanks for sharing more awesome projects with us!

Have a good week!
Susie @bowdabra
http://bowdabrablog.com