August 27, 2012





Word Art World
COUNTDOWN TO FALL!!!!!!

 Every week, from now until September 22, we are going to share some things we love about fall.   Some weeks we may list 5 things, some weeks we may list one.  We would love if you would join us.  All you have to do is (1)share what you're love about fall on your blog, (2) place our button somewhere on your blog and (3)it would be nice if you would visit a couple of other bloggies who participate as well! (4) We would also LOVE if you'd follow us, but it's not required.  Since we're nice like that! :)    

Dixie n Dottie



1.  Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks!  Mm.  Mm.  Mm.  If you have never tried this, let me tell you, it is worth every single calorie and then some!  Don't deprive yourself.  Get one!  :)



2.  Pumpkin Bread with pecans.  It has to have pecans!  O my goodness!  I seriously can't wait to bake 10 loaves and eat them all.  I know what you're thinking, "this girl has a serious eating disorder"...and?  It only occurs during holidays, family gatherings, Church functions....  Lol :)  Pray for me y'all!  




3.  Fall clothes!  (notice the Starbucks?  I'm pretty sure it's Pumpkin Spice!:) )  Aren't the boots adorable? I just hope it gets cool enough here, so I can where layers like this. 
Autumn Outfit

Happy Fall, Y'all

12 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Thanks so much for hosting! : )

Kim~madeinaday said...

Thanks for the invite! I also have a blog hop & Link up, Tues & Thursdays! I would love it if you would join up too!
kim@madeinaday

Anonymous said...

Those are my 2 favorite things about fall! The starbucks pumpkin and cinnamon and spice coffees and the clothes! My favorite season to dress for is fall because everything is sooo cute!
Thanks for the invite :)
~Jonquil
http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

Thanks for the link up! I love fall, such beautiful colors and tasty recipes too!

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks for your sweet comments! :-)

Nicole said...

I love fall too! I can't wait for cooler weather. And I love pumpkin lattes at Starbucks too! I just wish I lived somewhere I could wear sweaters, pants, and boots!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Sharing the like love and this post I ABSOLUTELY love. We share the same love for Fall. Love the Countdown clock. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting.. Luved all the faves. pumpkin anything Y'all!!! Bread, latte, soup. Cooler weather.. the smells. I just luv it all.
Thanks for popping by my blog.. Glad I came over!
Cheers, Gee

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and inviting me to your hop! I look forward to coming back :) I'm your newest GFC follower!

-Fotini

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers said...

Thank you for hosting and the invite. Going to check out all of the links!! Have a great weekend!!

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to your party. I really do appreciate you visiting my blog and the compliments you gave on the pumpkin!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Love this look. I covet that skirt. :D Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful.
pr