July 10, 2012

They're round and gooey, moist and sweet, soft with a hard shell coating, irresistible and adorable.  What are they?  Cake Pops!  If you have never had these delicious, little guys then let me tell you, you are missing out!  I was first introduced to these addictive treats during our Christmas party at Church.  I'm pretty sure I ate all of them!  O.k. O.k.  Maybe not all of them, but the majority of them.  I'm not a total pig!  :)

I haven't had any since then, because.....I felt so guilty.  Ya, not really.  It was because I didn't know how to make them, BUT... where there's a will there's a way!  So, I researched and found an easy way to make these blissful fellows!  

I'm so proud at how they turned out.  I don't have any of the "proper utensils" you're supposed to use, so I improvised.  I also improvised some ingredients. (I never really follow a recipe anyways.)  Don't worry!  They were absolutely DELISH!  :)  I'm so humble, I know!  :)  Anything with chocolate is delicious, right? 
                       Here's a sneak at how they turned out! 

Photo-0506

6 comments:

very merry vintage style said...

What a wonderful treat! Thanks for linking up to STL Wednesday!
Mary

Carrie Barron said...

I came to your blog via Tip Junkie, as you are just a couple links above mine on the list. Cake pops are super yummy, and yours look great. I also like oreo turffles, which are made in a similar way. You just use a bag of oreos and 8 oz. cream cheese.

Blessings!
Carrie
http://fiveseventeenrepurposing.blogspot.com/2012/07/what-to-do-with-my-husbands-huge.html

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

They came out great, I love when something comes out just the way I wanted it or better! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower!
Hope you are having a great day!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Such a fun post idea. That book must have been good. I'm going to look it up on Amazon. It must be fun to hear your brother preach but do you look up at him and remember back to days when he was little and think "I never would have believed this"? :D I know I would with my brother. He turned out to be even more faithful than the rest of us but when he was about 10 I never would have guessed. :D
Thanks for sharing this week with BeColorful.
p

Charlene@aPinchofJoy said...

They look great! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy. Hope to see you again soon!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

I love cake pops and these are SO cute! Great Job!

Take care,

Trish