July 6, 2012

5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK! 
This is a party where you share your 5 favorite things from the past week.  Sounds like fun, right?  Join the fun!

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of my favorite things: 


1.  Celebrating America's birthday and our wonderful freedom!

2.  Spending time with my Grandpa on his birthday.

3.  Diet Dr. Pepper cans.  I usually just get a two-liter, but this time I got the cans.  Somehow they just taste better!  Mm.  Mm.  Mm.
4.  Bea-u-tiful rain!  O my goodness!  God has blessed with so much rain lately, it's amazing!  We really need it! 



 5.  Attending the Tri-Cities Camp Meeting all week.  My family is very involved in this.  We do all of the sound for it.  The best part though, has been the preaching! 

No comments: