June 29, 2012

We had our VBS a couple of weeks ago and we had a rip-roarin' time!  This year's theme for my class was "God's Round-Up".  We had a week full of fun and have a lot of pictures.  We turned my classroom into the inside of a cabin.  It really looked like one!  The only thing is I didn't take pictures of all of it before we tore it down.  Can you believe it?  I am so mad at myself.  I do have a few though, so you will be seeing them throughout the next few blogs.  We also had fun crafts that we will share with you as well.

The first thing we're going to show you is a picture that Dixie free-handed.  I'm telling you she is a professional!   She also made the adorable frame.  We used this as a decoration and a prize.   


Photo-0496

4 comments:

Charlene@APinchofJoy said...

I love a themed VBS! This looks like it would be perfect for your theme -- nice job! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy. Hope to see you again soon!

Gina said...

Cute frame. When I saw the horse picture though, I had to come by. I used to draw horses all the time when I was younger- not as good as this. :)

Raquel said...

Great drawing! That's a gift for sure!

Karima said...

So lovely - And the frame is great!