June 28, 2012


~TOTALLY RANDOM THURSDAY~
This is titled "Totally Random Thursday" because we usually have "Tummy Tempting Thursdays", which includes a short, easy, delish, recipe of some sort.  Since we're trying to catch up from our lack of blogging, we're doing things, shall we say "out of the ordinary".  There's nothing wrong with that, right?  Besides, variety is the spice of life!  :)  

So here are the latest purses/bags I have made.  I especially like the first one!  Let me know which one is your favorite and what you like about it by leaving a comment below.  I will be including others that I have already made as well, so you can choose from those too!  I didn't have time to "name" them so I just numbered them.  There are actually more, but "genius" me didn't take pictures of them before they were sold.  :(
1.
    


 




2.


3.
              
  
4.
       
           

5.


6.


7.


8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Linking up to:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love how all of these turned out. Sooo adorable! Found you via a link party and am now a new follower!

Katie @ Little Becky Homecky said...

Love these! I would like to invite you to link up your crochet projects to the crochet link party I have going on. Plus there is a giveaway to enter with crochet themed prizes! I hope to see you there!!

http://www.littlebeckyhomecky.com/2012/06/hookin-the-legal-way-giveaway-link-party/

Sara @ My Merry Messy Life said...

Great job on these bags! You've been working hard. I'd love for you to link them up to my link party for the fiber arts!
http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/06/hookin-on-hump-day-3-link-party-for.html

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Your purses are lovely! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

Sass - aka - Kathy said...

Come on over and check out your feature! Loved those crocheted purses! http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2012/07/sasss-sunday-salvation-show.html

Be Colorful Coastal said...

All cute but I am especially fond of the watermelon inspired bag. Love those colors. :D So happy and fun. Thanks for sharing this week on beColorful.
p

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Very clever!!! Number 2 and 6 are my favourites. I used to have a black bag like #2 and I loved it.