May 8, 2012


WELCOME TO "TRULY BLESSED TUESDAYS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
This is where you can take the time to just stop and smell the coffee!  (I know it's roses, but I love coffee!:))  
It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and not get enough R&R.  This may not exactly be complete rest and relaxation, but it's worth a shot.  So grab a cup o' joe/tea/whatever and just enjoy!  
1.  List 5 things that you are thankful for.  They must all start with the same letter.  (This should be interesting!) :)
2.  Give a short summary of something good that happened to you this past week.
3.  List 3 things that made you smile or laugh this past week.
4.  Let us know what your favorite thing you did this past week was.
5.  Please spread the word by posting on your blog!  Also, link up with us here.
6.  Grab our button!   


Dixie n Dottie


1.  God's love, God's grace, God's Word, grandparents, good books
2.  I gave my Grandpa a coupon for Caffeine Free Diet Coke (his favorite), and then a lady at Church gave me a coupon for Maxwell House Coffee.  The neat thing was, the coupon I got in return was for more than I gave my Grandpa!  Isn't God amazing?!?
3.  God encouraging me through others, (I really needed this.) a girl in my Sunday School class, my family, (there is never a dull moment at our house) 
4.  Watched an old movie with my family.  (I think I'm getting them hooked! :) )




  
astarl6s

No comments: