March 27, 2012

Psalm 118:24
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
(KJB)

I found this in a book I was reading called "I Feel Precious to God" by Beverly Hyles.  Her book is really inspiring!  I typed this up and gave it to my Sunday School class and I thought I would share it with y'all.

DAYS WELL LIVED

                            Dedicate each day to God.
                            Accept yourself as a precious child of God.
                            Yield to the Holy Spirit.
                            Search God's Word for a verse for the day.

                            Work hard and enjoy it.
                            Extend a helping hand.
                            Laugh a lot.
                            Live one day at a time.

                            Love everyone you meet.
                            Increase your interests.
                            Value each moment.
                            Express gratitude to God and others.
                            Dare to live to the fullest and best.

No comments: