October 30, 2014

Hey y'all,

Just dropped in to congratulate my SF GIANTS for winning the World Series...again!  We're going for an every other year thing here.

My family was very nice and put up with me and watching all of the games.  The last game though, I tried to rush home from Church (I was still sociable and yes, I did pay attention.  Daddy preached on keeping God as the center of your life.  So yes, I was convicted when my mind would drift to the game and when I should be focused on the sermon and God being the center of my life. ;)) and made it at the bottom of the 2nd.  My brother came home with me and was down stairs when I screamed, because we were winning.  So he yelled (in a nice fashion, of course) from down stairs "What is it?"  "We're winning  2-0!"  I replied. "What inning?"  he said.  "Bottom of 2nd."
We're family.  We always find a way to communicate. And I hope we always will. :) No.  It's not always in the form of raised voices, only when he's downstairs and we're upstairs and we don't use our phones.

So we're all sitting in the Living Room watching this nerve-wrecking game.  My sister and I slinging our orange cloths around.  Well, I had an orange bandanna and my sis an orange washcloth.  Hey, whatever works, right?  I was decked out in black and orange of course, with my SF earrings, that sis got me and my Giants jacket that my Grandpa gave me that was his, back in the day.  

Well, I'm sure you're not interested in a play by play of how we watched the World Series, so I'll cut it short.  WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)



 


  




  

 

Have a great day!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: