March 20, 2013

Hey there,
Just thought we'd share this Easter bulletin board with y'all.  This is the board that I put up last year.  Hope it inspires you and maybe gives you an idea for a bulletin board or decoration or something!
Have a great day!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Matthew 28:5&6 "And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.  He is not here: for He is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

Here is my web blog; シャネル

With A Blast said...

Your Easter bulletin board is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing at our ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS party :-)