February 1, 2013

Hey y'all,
We thought we'd do some random favorite things just to be different.  Variety is the spice of life! Some of you may already know a few of our favorite things, so we'll try to do ones we haven't posted before.  "Try" being the key word.  :)
What are some of your favorite things?  What do you enjoy doing most?  We'd like to hear from y'all!
Happy weekend!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK! 

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of our favorite things:
Photobucket 
1.   Dixie loves watching "I Love Lucy" reruns.  Dottie enjoys them too, but Dixie more so.  
some of our favorite episodes (there's a lot more, but well, we don't mean to do the whole post on Lucy.  We probably could!):
"I'm your Vitameatavegamin Girl"

"It's a MooMoo"
"Speed it up a little."
"Grab some forks and a bottle of ketchup and get ready to have the biggest barbecue of your life."

2.  Dottie enjoys watching hummingbirds.  They're so beautiful and unique, just like God created each and every one of us!   

Psalm 139: 14  "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

 

3.  Dixie loves to collect M & M items. 

  We can't forget Miss Brown!   









   4. Dottie's favorite baseball team is the San Francisco Giants.  

Dixie's favorite baseball team is Chicago White Sox.

   

5.  We both enjoy eating at Burger King!   Dixie loves their long Chicken sandwiches and Dottie LOVES their delish cheesy tots.  Dottie could seriously live off of those tasty little fellows!  If you haven't tried them, Go!  Try them NOW!  :) 

Love these artery cloggers!  :)
   
She likes it plain and drowned in ranch sauce. 

4 comments:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

I LOVE I Love Lucy. She is fall-on-the-floor funny. I feel sad that she and Dezi ended up divorcing. :(

Hugs,
Meredith

Jan said...

I love anything drowned in ranch sauce! You girls have a great weekend. -- Jan P.S. The hummingbird photo tugged at my heart. My late father, Bill Gillis, was a country boy from Dixie, Al., and could literally 'charm' hummingbirds. He mixed his own syrup and they flocked to it. I miss him every day.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh, I DO LOVE LUCY FOR EVER!!!!! I also LOVE everything you girls love, from the fun Americana to the food!! Thank you for your lovely visit.
FABBY

Miss Kitty said...

I have never tried the cheese tots at Burger King! Are they a new item? Thanks for sharing your favorite things!