January 28, 2013

Hey y'all,
Have a good weekend?  We did!  We had a great day at Church and God just blessed us!  We hope He blessed y'all as well!  
Here is our Church bulletin board.  Yep!  Your guessed it, it's for Valentine's Day!  I based it off of
I Corinthians 13:4-9&13.  And you know what?  The whole board only cost $2.00!  Yes, you read it right, $2.00!  I already had the letters, the hearts I made out of construction paper and the background is wrapping paper from the Dollar Store as well as the Valentine garland!  Awesome!  I was extremely happy to say the least!  :)
Have a great day y'all!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo-1394
I Corinthians 13:4-13
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I’m a new follower of your blog from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine. Thanks :0)

The Three Whiskateers
http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

This is too cute. And cost-effective!

XO,
Meredith

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Love those verses!!
(I'm having trouble reading the part that is pink on pink...just an FYI)
Hope your day is Extraordinary!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Such beautiful inspiration for a lovely project. Thanks for sharing.
p

Be Colorful Coastal said...

A LOVEly and inspirational bulletin board for sure. Thanks for sharing.
p