January 28, 2013

Hey y'all,
Have a good weekend?  We did!  We had a great day at Church and God just blessed us!  We hope He blessed y'all as well!  
Here is our Church bulletin board.  Yep!  Your guessed it, it's for Valentine's Day!  I based it off of
I Corinthians 13:4-9&13.  And you know what?  The whole board only cost $2.00!  Yes, you read it right, $2.00!  I already had the letters, the hearts I made out of construction paper and the background is wrapping paper from the Dollar Store as well as the Valentine garland!  Awesome!  I was extremely happy to say the least!  :)
Have a great day y'all!
SMILE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo-1394
I Corinthians 13:4-13
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

 

5 comments:

Rachael H. said...

Hi, I’m a new follower of your blog from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine. Thanks :0)

The Three Whiskateers
http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

This is too cute. And cost-effective!

XO,
Meredith

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Love those verses!!
(I'm having trouble reading the part that is pink on pink...just an FYI)
Hope your day is Extraordinary!

Becolorful said...

Such beautiful inspiration for a lovely project. Thanks for sharing.
p

Becolorful said...

A LOVEly and inspirational bulletin board for sure. Thanks for sharing.
p