August 14, 2012

Ready for another purse?  I was getting mad at myself, because I couldn't find the pictures I took.  So the other day I was messing around on my phone and Viola!  There they were!  Praise the Lord!  I couldn't take anymore because I already sold the purse, so I'm glad that I found them!  I know y'all are just dying to see them.  If you're not, don't tell me.  Ignorance is bliss, remember?!? :)

Photo-0003
I have to admit, this purse wasn't doing it for me.  That is until it was completely done.  It turned out a lot cuter than I thought it would! 

Photo-0004
My Mother was a lifesaver!  She had this button that matched perfectly!  I love it!
Photo-0007
I think the lining is absolutely perfect too!  


   






What do y'all think?

4 comments:

mom2maya said...

I love the colors!

Unknown said...

I really like this purse! Love the colors! I think you do great work. Stopping by from the Like a Role Model Blog Hop.
http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

Iris {Sweet Metel Moments} said...

This is an adorable purse! Love the colors and the shape! Great job!

ath13 said...

I love the lining. Visiting from Cowgirl Up party! Oh, and my favorite thing about fall is Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mate. I am stalking the grocery store for it!

Anne