August 24, 2012

5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK! 
This is a party where you share your 5 favorite things from the past week.  Sounds like fun, right?  Join the fun!

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of my favorite things:



1.  Found these amazing Chicken flavored crackers at the $ store!  They taste just like the real thing, even if they are generic.  Oh!  They are really good with sharp cheddar cheese!  Am I the only one who likes these?  My family thinks I'm crazy because I do. 
 O well.  Que sera sera!  :)
  
    


2.  Watching The Far Country with some family. It wasn't one of my favorites but, you can't go wrong with family time and Jimmy Stewart.  :)
 


3.  Celebrating my Grandparents anniversary and uncle's birthday.  We had a riot!  :)

4.  Texting with my best friend (outside of my family) who lives 100's of miles away.  She is truly a God-send! 
    

5.  Browsing around Michael's!  Fall is coming!  I can't wait!  Look at all this Fall goodness!  :)
Photo-0019

5 comments:

Brandy Bruce said...

Love those crackers too!

Aunie said...

i love your five things :) so fun! thanks for linking up for Just Because Friday today!

Rachel said...

No, you can't go wrong with Jimmy Stewart! Love him!

Kathy Moody said...

I love your 5 things, and your great blog! Your newest follower from The Answer is Chocolate. :)

Unknown said...

chicken crackers sounds yummy!

Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!