June 22, 2012

5 FAVORITE THINGS THIS WEEK! 
This is a party where you share your 5 favorite things from the past week.  Sounds like fun, right?  Join the fun!

"I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad!"

So, here are a few of my favorite things: 

1.   Some of our friends are visiting us from out of town!  

2.  I found the perfect shade of pink yarn that I was looking for!  It was on sale for $1.99, and was the only one left!  I'm going to make a purse with it and it matches perfectly with my outfit.  Yep!  I'm happy! :) 
 
3.   Finally had some time for some R&R this week!  And when I say relax, I mean relax!  :)

4.  Free Mocha Frappuccino!  Mm.  Mm.  Mm. :)
http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/images/mocha_frap.jpg    

5.  Going to go out later with my family to eat!  Yummy!  :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

This Alabama girl (transplanted in Florida) is thankful for all of the rain we've had but enough's enough! Your blog is darling and I'm your newest follower!